Horwich, Bolton (BL6 6HG)
Currently recruiting experienced MIG Welders on days and nights at our manufacturing site in Horwich on temporary contracts. Must have experience of MIG welding and be capable of reading engineering drawings.
Day shift = 6.30am to 3.30pm Monday to Thursday, 6.30am to 11.30am Friday (39 hours per week).
Night shift = 8.00pm to 6.30am Monday to Wednesday night, 8.00pm to 5.30am Thursday night (39 hours per week).
Candidates will be required to undertake a weld test. Immediate start available. Roles are temporary until September, but may lead to permanent contract.
Duties and Responsibilities:
To produce trailer chassis and chassis parts as required:-
- Ensure all welds are of good quality paying particular notice to the beam mounting and drawbar structures
- All holes and bracketing are in the correct position
- Drain holes are in place to enable galvanising
- All parts are made to specified drawings using jigs
- All parts of the same type are identical and therefore interchangeable
- Overall finished chassis are to the dimensions of the drawings issued
- Check equipment regularly and report any faults to maintenance
- Keep work area tidy and operate within Health and Safety regulations at all times.
To apply for this vacancy, please contact us using the form shown.